White Rock Pre-school has charitable status and is a non-profit making organisation. Fees are set by the Pre-school committee and pre-school manager and are reviewed annually.
We accept Government Funded Vouchers, and any hours outside of these vouchers will be charged at the normal rate:
- Per session: £15.00
- All Day session: £30.00
Our sessions run from 9am-12am, 12pm-3pm or all day 9am-3pm, term time only.
White Rock Pre-School is open to every family in the community. However places are limited so we keep a waiting list. We use the following system for accepting children into Pre-school:
- Children are accepted into Pre-school after they turn 2 years if a place is available.
- We arrange our waiting list on a first come first served basis, according to the term in which the child is due to attend.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate children who are currently attending pre-school who move to the area, so they have continuity with their pre-school activities.
Please see the Admissions Policy.
Session Waiting List
- Where a parent does not wish their child to begin immediately or wishes to book increased sessions for a future term, the child will be placed on a waiting list, in the order in which those sessions were requested.
- These sessions unfortunately cannot be guaranteed, as priority has to be given to any parent wishing their child to start immediately, or any parent wishing to increase their child`s sessions who is already attending the pre-school.
- Every effort is made by the pre-school staff to accommodate children, and where sessions are unavailable, alternative available sessions will be offered.